Hundreds of home services workers rallied Tuesday, saying don't leave them out when it comes to raising the minimum wage, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Panel Takes Step Toward Wage Boost for L.A. Hotel Workers
- Minimum Wage Hiked By Board of Supervisors
- Santa Monica Raises Minimum Wage
- County to Crack Down on Minimum Wage Employers
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- New Rules
- Labor Demands $15 Minimum Wage for L.A. Workers