A new air chief is headed to town as Deborah Ale Flint, director of Oakland International Airport, is expected to oversee Los Angeles World Airports and its three facilities after being nominated by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New LAWA Chief Appointed
- DEBORAH FLINT
- Women in Construction & Design: Deborah Flint
- LA 500: Deborah Ale Flint
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: CEO/President of the Year WINNER - DEBORAH FLINT
- Freight-Forwarder Moves Up, Into Larger Facility
- Garcetti Replaces Most of Airport Commission
- Deborah Ale Flint