Yes, the old telephone call is getting to be outdated. Here’s the latest evidence: JP Morgan is cutting out voicemail for some retail employees in order to save money, CNBC reports. The bank said voicemail for some employees is seldom used.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- It's Your Fault, CEO says
- Big Fine
- Big Banks Looking to Dump Commodities Units
- Buffett: I'd Vote 'Yes' on Keystone Pipeline
- ‘Grueling’ Hours in Focus after Intern’s Death
- Solar Revival Sends Stocks on a Tear
- Retail 'Shrink' Cost $112 Billion Last Year
- Student Loan Balances Are Up, and So Are Delinquencies