New megaships are snarling operations at the Los Angeles and Long Beach Ports, and the congestion is causing them both to lose business to their competitors, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Congestion Continues as West Coast Ports Await Talks
- Shipping Companies and Dockworkers Union Set to Continue Negotiations
- Worry Over Hacking Attacks
- Lawmakers Want Port Gridlock Solved
- China Causes Concerns for Ports
- China’s Impact on Los Angeles
- Ports Dispute to Have Small Impact on Economy
- Dockworkers Resume Ship Unloading at West Coast Ports