The Dow Jones industrial average fell 119 points in Thursday trading to close at 17,732.
The S&P 500 fell 12 points to 2,102.
The Nasdaq fell 25 points to 5,146.
The LABJ Stock Index fell one point to 239.
Gainers and Losers
Thursday’s biggest local gainer was Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc., a developer of drugs to treat lactose intolerance. Shares of the company rose 24 percent on the day, closing at $4.41.
Thursday’s biggest loser was El Segundo’s Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp. Shares of the company fell 6 percent on the day, closing at $14.42.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Climbs, Marathon Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Rises, Rentech Sinks
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Climbs, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Qualstar Rises, Spark Networks Fizzles
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Soars, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks
- Stocks Mixed; Qualstar Rises, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Climbs, Broadway Financial Tanks
- Stocks Fall; On Assignment Soars, MannKind Tanks