The federal government has agreed to settle a lawsuit accusing the Department of Veterans Affairs of misusing its West Los Angeles health campus, sources told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday. Under the settlement, the VA will develop a master land-use plan for the campus that identifies sites for housing homeless veterans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- House Subcommittee Slams VA Officials for Commercial Leases
- Veterans Agency Ordered to Stop Amphitheater Construction
- Court Stops Construction of VA Theater
- Telephone Tax Settlement
- Lawyers Protest LADWP Settlement
- L.A. Has Largest Homeless Population in Nation
- L.A. to Pay $950,000 in Two Legal Battles
- Possible Agreement for Tom Selleck