Downtown Los Angeles real estate developer Rising Realty Partners has acquired the Figueroa Courtyard, a five-building low-rise office park in downtown Los Angeles, for an undisclosed purchase price, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rising Realty Partners Buys Figueroa Courtyard
- Downtown L.A.’s Draw Continues for Investors
- L.A. Tech Deal Flow: July 17
- Property Owners Turn to Creative Options as Submarket Slows
- Millennium Submits Plans for $1B Hollywood Center
- Notable Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Rising Realty Partners
- Tower Owner Hopes to Rise After Chapter 11