Former Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent John Deasy will join the Broad Academy, a branch of the training academy funded by philanthropist and long-time Deasy supporter Eli Broad. Deasy will serve as a consultant and superintendent-in-residence, KPCC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Alhambra Police Get on WeChat
- You Need $34 an Hour to Afford Average L.A. Apartment
- LAUSD Officials Had Close Ties to Apple
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- After Controversy, Deasy Expected to Resign
- LAUSD Suspends iPad Contract
- L.A. Snubbed by USOC
- LAUSD Superintendent Launches Fund for School District with $3 Million in Donations