Two men ﹘ one wearing a gorilla mask, the other wearing a monkey mask ﹘ stole several pairs of Nike shoes from a Los Angeles boutique in the Fairfax District on Thursday, according to the Los Angeles Police Department, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Veterans Agency Ordered to Stop Amphitheater Construction
- Court Rules On-Call Workers Should be Paid for All Hours Spent on Job
- Supreme Offerings
- Bereaved Family Nabs Hearse Thief
- Police Arrest 130 Protestors in Downtown L.A.
- Los Angeles Will Pay Lawyers Who Fought Policing on Skid Row
- Police Recover O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Trophy
- Harbor Freeway Chaos