A Dutch national is facing aggravated identity theft and federal hacking charges related to the theft of digital copies of three Hollywood films, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dutchman Indicted on Identity Theft, Hacking Charges Related to Film Thefts
- L.A. Man Indicted in International Cyberfraud Ring
- Indictment Issued in Massive Identity Theft Case
- Cracking Down on Wall Street Cyber Hackers
- Ralphs Indicted by Grand Jury
- Saban Sued in Tax Shelter Dispute
- Bail Decision Delayed in Tax Case
- Chinese Businessman Indicted in Boeing C-17 Hacking