South Florida residential developer Crescent Heights has purchased a half-acre development site in downtown Los Angeles for $11.5 million. The property, at 1045 S. Olive St., at the corner of 11th Street, is four blocks east of the L.A. Live entertainment complex.
Russell W. Galbut, managing principal of Crescent Heights could not be reached for comment about the firm’s plans for the site.
In addition to its Miami base, Crescent Heights has offices in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and in Hancock Park in Los Angeles, where the phones went unanswered last week.
The company broke ground in the summer on a $300 million condo development at 10000 Santa Monica Blvd., opposite the Los Angeles Country Club.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Future of Landmark Property on PCH a Mystery
- Downtown L.A. Heavyweight to Lighten Its Load
- Medical Office Offers Shot In Arm to Downtowners
- South Park's Future Remains Cloudy After Anschutz Pullout
- Developer Nears Downtown Deal For Market Site
- East Side Story
- Shop Buyer Might Have Mixed-Use Plan in Store