The Los Angeles Clippers and American Airlines are planning to announce a major, multi-year agreement on Friday, marking one of the largest corporate partnerships in the team’s history.
Doc Rivers, the team’s head coach and president of basketball operations, will officially discuss the partnership on Friday at the Terminal 4 at Los Angeles International Airport.
“This momentous partnership with American Airlines marks a strategic development of the Clippers brand as we align with the best in class,” said Gillian Zucker, the team’s president of business operations.
As part of the partnership, American's logo will appear on the court apron during home games. American will also become the presenting sponsor of the “Clippers Weekly,” a 30-minute show about the team on Fox Sports West.
You May Also Like
- Clippers Sign Sponsorship Deal With American Airlines
- AEG Taps Rank + Rally For Retail Role
- Delta Renews AEG Partnership, Announces Record Profit Sharing
- Business Veteran Takes Charge of Clippers
- Insurance Giant Signs L.A. Sports Sponsorship Deal
- Rising Revenues, Record Spark New Interest in Clippers' Future
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Enterprise Executive of the Year Award WINNER - GILLIAN ZUCKER
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: The Importance of Blazing Trails for Women in all Industries