A spokesman for Airbnb said the company is in negotiations with the city of Los Angeles over collecting occupancy taxes for short-term rentals, KPCC reports.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles to Airbnb Hosts: Pay Your Tax
- Shell Oil Shells Out $90 Million to Settle Carson Claims
- Weighing Airbnb
- LAX ‘People Mover’ to Be Privately Run?
- Hollyhock Houses Reopens
- LA Vacancy Rate Falls
- Economists: NFL Team Would Have Little Economic Impact on Region
- ‘Smart’ Development? Some Residents Say Chinatown Project Skirts the Rules