An eight-bedroom, 18,000-square-foot Beverly Hills estate once owned by comedian Danny Thomas could go on the market for $135 million, according to local realtors, the Wall Street Journal reports. The Trousdale Estates house currently features $2.5 million of Baccarat chandeliers and custom-made carpets as well as 360-degree views of Los Angeles. Thomas’ children, including Marlo Thomas, sold the house for $15 million in 2000 after Thomas’ wife died.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Carter’s House Sells
- Beverly Hills Estate On The Market for $85M
- Homebuilder Welcomes Street-Beating Quarter
- Energy Drink Magnate Swallows Steep Price Cut
- Game Maker’s House Home To Big Score
- Kirk Kerkorian Mansion Sells
- Charlton Heston Estate For Sale
- Marilyn Monroe’s Former Brentwood Home Sells for $7.25 Million