Team Health Inc. of Knoxville, Tenn., announced early Tuesday it has agreed to purchase IPC The Hospitalist Co. of North Hollywood for about $1.6 billion in cash, Modern Healthcare reports. The combined company is expected to employ 15,000 medical professionals nationwide. Both companies supply doctors to medical facilities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- IPC Healthcare Purchased for $1.6 Billion
- Investors Like Medical Staff Manager’s Prognosis
- IPC Buys Virginia Doctors Group
- Getting Into the Movie Business
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- FTC Warns Media Outlets About Deceptive Diet Ads
- Dr. Oz Fires Back at NFL 'Shilling' Accusation
- Tribune Publishing Denies Any Sale