CBRE Group Inc. announced Tuesday it had acquired PKF Consulting Inc.’s Canadian operations, known as PKF Canada, for an undisclosed sum.
The downtown L.A. real estate services giant acquired PKF Consulting USA, the stateside branch of the hospitality research and consulting firm, last year.
PKF Canada is led by national managing directors David Larone and Brian Stanford, who will remain in leadership roles with CBRE. All of PKF Canada’s employees will join CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services division.
Other PKF entities are not affected by the transaction. The consultancy acts as a global network out of its London headquarters, but regional firms are independent.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CBRE Acquires Canadian Investment Management Firm Caledon Capital
- CBRE Buys Australian Firm
- Aecom Buys Canadian Firm
- Tetra Tech Makes Canadian Acquisition
- Reliance Sells Canadian Assets
- Deals & Dealmakers: More Marijuana Millions
- PKF Rebrands After CBRE Merger
- Canadian Company Acquires Matchframe Video