The Dow Jones industrial average fell 92 points in Monday trading to close at 17,598.
The S&P 500 fell six points to 2,098.
The Nasdaq fell 13 points to 5,115.
The LABJ Stock Index was flat at 246.
Gainers and Losers
Monday’s biggest local gainer was Westwood real estate firm InterGroup Corp. Shares of the company rose 37 percent on the day, closing at $32.11.
The day’s biggest loser was Los Angeles oil partnership BreitBurn Energy Partners. Shares of the oil and gas producer fell 15 percent on the day, closing at $2.59, as oil prices slipped.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Mixed; Skechers Soars, BreitBurn Energy Partners Tanks
- Stocks Rise; U.S. Auto Parts Revs Up, BreitBurn Energy Stalls
- Stocks Rise; General Finance Climbs, BreitBurn Sinks
- Markets Mixed; BreitBurn Energy Partners Soars, Cadiz Tanks
- Stocks Fall; InterGroup Soars, Health Net Loses
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Rebounds, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Energy Surges, CytRx Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Second Sight is Up, BreitBurn Sinks Again