In his State of the City address on Tuesday, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti promised to make Los Angeles a greener and safer city that pays a higher minimum wage and is welcoming to businesses, KPCC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- You Need $34 an Hour to Afford Average L.A. Apartment
- Garcetti Announces Minimum Wage Hike
- Retrofit Plan Will Raise Rents, Groups Say
- Council Proposal Could Slow Minimum Wage Hike
- Time-off Mandate Put Aside
- Minimum Wage Hike Drives Parts Maker to Texas
- Economic Development Committee Agrees to Hotel Wage Hike
- Apparel Industry Fears Minimum Wage Hike