Dotstudioz, a Burbank entertainment tech company, has released a platform to help new media content creators manage, monetize and distribute their work.
DotstudioPro promises to help users to scale and become their own independent studios and multichannel networks. The platform allows customers to monetize video on demand, subscription VOD and advertising.
“Being filmmakers ourselves, we wanted to find a way to share our content with audiences, but also maintain control of it when it came to distribution and monetization and there simply wasn’t anything in the marketplace – so we developed it ourselves,” said Joe Pascual, Dotstudioz’s co-founder, in a statement.
The company, which was founded in 2010, said it also raised $830,000 in seed funding.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Launch List: Oct. 3
- Deluxe Buys Cloud Service Mediapeers
- Zefr Acquires Ad Tech Firm Engodo
- L.A. Launch List: Sept. 26
- Machinima and Vimeo Join Forces
- Fullscreen Joins Forces with India’s Qyuki
- Fuisz Media Raises $2.1 Million Seed Round
- Epoxy Partners with Maker, Fullscreen, AwesomenessTV, Others