Santa Monica videogame publisher Activision Bliazzard Inc. has hired former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to fight a lawsuit brought by imprisoned Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega, who is suing the company over his inclusion in the hit game “Call of Duty: Black Ops II,” Mashable reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Noriega Sues Over “Call of Duty”
- News of the Week
- Judge Tosses Dictator Noriega’s Lawsuit
- Los Angeles to Airbnb Hosts: Pay Your Tax
- Audi Beats Google to Self-Driving Car Permit
- Whole Foods and Instacart Partner, Will Deliver in Los Angeles
- Latest 'Call of Duty' Game Racks Up $1 Billion in Sales
- Recruiting Startup Gets ‘Magic’ Touch