Oracle announced Thursday that Larry Ellison, its chief executive, will step down after almost 40 years running the enterprise software and computer services company he co-founded in 1977, the Los Angeles Times reports. But don’t expect Ellison, the third-richest American, to retire to his Malibu mansion.
You May Also Like
- Silicon Valley CEO Makes Malibu His Own
- Is Malibu Turning Into the Larry Ellison Beach Club?
- Larry Ellison
- More Than 130 Californians on Forbes' List of Billionaires
- L.A. Taxi Commission to Review Rule Book
- LA 500: Larry Ellison
- A New Hollywood Studio?
- Oracle Founder Backs USC Cancer Research Center