Monrovia’s AeroVironment Inc. on Wednesday reported earnings that fell short of analysts’ expectations.
The unmanned aircraft and electric vehicle charger manufacturer reported first-quarter net loss of $3.6 million (-16 cents a share), compared to a loss of $7.2 million (-32 cents a share) in the same period a year earlier. AeroVironment’s revenue increased 18 percent to nearly $52 million.
Earnings were announced after trading closed on Wednesday. Shares close up 36 cents, or 1 percent, to $33.65 on Nasdaq.
You May Also Like
- AeroVironment Loss is Worse Than Expected
- AeroVironment Shares Take Off on Earnings
- UPDATE: AeroVironment Rises on Better-Than-Expected Q1
- AeroVironment Falls to Quarterly Loss
- AeroVironment Reports Profit Following Divestment in EV Charger Business
- AeroVironment Shares up on Earnings
- AeroVironment Posts Surprise Loss
- Stocks Rise; DTS Soars, AeroVironment Sinks