A bankruptcy judge on Thursday approved Stockton’s plan to repay its creditors without reducing the city’s pension obligations, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oversight of Alcohol Businesses Weakened
- California Public Health Chief to Step Down
- Key Figure in Corruption Scheme Kills Himself Before Trial
- Former Regional Water District Manager Fined Over Gifts
- Kings First Pro Sports Franchise to Accept Bitcoins
- ‘Bridezilla’ Charged with Insurance Fraud
- State Water Action Plan Created
- Audit Finds Potentially Fraudulent Billing in California Drug Rehabs: