Maria Elena Durazo is stepping down as head of the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor to become the vice president of the national union Unite Here, which represents hotel and food service workers, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rusty Hicks is the New Leader of the L.A. County Labor Federation
- County Labor Federation Taps Durazo
- Durazo Gets Top Labor Post
- Maria Elena Durazo Reelected to Powerful Labor Post
- LA 500: Maria Elena Durazo
- Federation Forms to Offset Labor's Power
- LAANE Announces Leadership Change
- Union Group Chief to Wage Pay-Hike Campaign