Los Angeles Unified School District has terminated Bria Jones, the contractor responsible for overseeing the district’s development and implementation of MiSiS, the computer software that caused myriad problems with everything from student transcripts to identifying special needs students, the Daily News reports. Jones will be replaced by Gary Sabia.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Software Problems Lead to LAUSD Hiring Freeze
- IPad Learning Foiled by Technical Difficulties
- Los Angeles Teachers Rally for Raises, Smaller Classes
- Teachers Union Takes Step Toward Strike That Could Close LAUSD Schools
- LAUSD Investigates Food Director
- Los Angeles Unified Changes Disciplinary Policy
- Powerful Labor Leader Steps Down
- LAUSD iPad Contract to be Re-Bid