At a hearing on Thursday, the Los Angeles Recreation and Parks Commission voted to recommend the Beverly Hills concert giant Live Nation to run the Greek Theatre, the Daily News Reports. Live Nation beat out a bid from the theater’s longtime operator, Nederlander Corp.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Council Rejects Live Nation’s Bid for Greek Theatre
- Council Panel Rejects Live Nation Takeover of Greek Theatre
- City Might Run Greek Theatre
- MUSIC---Contract Bidder Wooing Neighbors of Greek Theatre
- Private Bids to Run the Greek Theatre Thrown Out
- City Council to Weigh in on Greek Theatre
- Deals & Dealmakers