The leaders of two nursing groups, The California Nurses Association and National Nurses United, plan to meet with Gov. Jerry Brown on Tuesday to request more Ebola precautions, including requirements for Hazmat suits, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Attitude
- California Issues Ebola Quarantine Protocols
- None of the State’s Ebola Treatment Centers are in Southland
- Gov. Brown Praises Bipartisan Support of Water Bond
- Arcadia Councilman Resigns Amid Controversy
- Will Gov. Brown Expand Medi-Cal to Immigrants?
- GMO Ban Moves Forward
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike