Creative Artists Agency announced Monday that minority owner TPG Capital of Fort Worth, Texas, had agreed to increase its investment in CAA to a majority position.
Though terms were not disclosed, the Wall Street Journal reported that TPG, a global investment firm, had invested another $250 million in CAA, boosting its stake to 53 percent from 35 percent. The investment values the Century City entertainment and sports agency at more than $1 billion.
TPG said current CAA management had been signed to extended contracts.
You May Also Like
- CAA Sells Minority Interest to TPG
- CAA Sports Acquires Barrett Sports Group, Launches CAA Icon
- CAA China Appoints CEO
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Leonard Green, TPG Agree to Buy Fitness Chain
- CAA Buys into Hospitality Business
- Creative Artists Agency Partners With China’s CMC Capital
- Investment Fund Vision Esports Raises $38 Million