Apple Inc. rolls out Apply Pay today, the payment app which came preloaded onto the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus phones, NPR reports. Chains such as McDonald's and Walgreens are already accepting Apple Pay, while others, such as Target and Starbucks, don't have the tapping technology at their registers yet.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fast Food Workers Strike for Better Pay
- CU Wallet Gets Investment
- Sale of Riverside Newspaper in Danger?
- Charlie Hebdo a Hot Seller; Al Qaeda Claims Responsibility
- Netflix Stock Dives After Net Neutrality Ruling
- Jobless Claims Dip and Job Growth Picks Up
- Are Filmmakers Using Drones Illegally? Yep.
- State of the Union: Obama’s 2015 Agenda