San Francisco’s Shorenstein Properties, a private real estate investment firm and fund sponsor confirmed on Friday the purchase of the Aon Center in downtown Los Angeles for $270 million. The 1.1 million square-foot tower at 707 Wilshire Boulevard is the second tallest building in Los Angeles.
The seller, Beacon Capital Group of Boston, selected Shorenstein earlier this month after reviewing several offers.
Check out previous coverage in the Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tower Buyer Orders Up Tall One in Downtown
- Several Large Lease Deals Help Point Submarket Toward Recovery
- Update: Aon Center Sold for $192 Million
- Earthquake Engineers Shake Up Downtown Lease
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology Relocates L.A. Campus in Downtown L.A.
- Real Estate Column---Nearly Doubling Lease Size, AON Lands Naming Rights
- The Chicago School Moves L.A. Campus to Aon
- Canadian Buyer High on Downtown L.A. Tower