Mayor Eric Garcetti and a delegation of four City Council members and 20 other officials left Saturday for a 12-day trade mission to three Asian countries, the Daily News reports. He arrived armed with a brochure that includes a list of multimillion-dollar real estate investment opportunities being offered by clients of Ernst & Young, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
You May Also Like
- Garcetti Signs Agreement to Shuttle Chinese Patients to L.A. Hospitals
- Garcetti, Blumenfield Tour West San Fernando Valley
- Garcetti Appointees Sue DWP Union Chief
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Garcetti Names New Film Czar
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program
- Eric Garcetti Taking L.A. 'Back to Basics'
- Possible Pall Over State of the City