Producer Megan Ellison, the 28-year-old daughter of Oracle Corp. founder Larry Ellison, is backing the Sony film “Foxcatcher,” the fourth Oscar contender she has supported in the past three years, Bloomberg reports.
You May Also Like
- Megan Ellison Prevents Vidiots From Closing
- Ellison's Skydance Raises $350 Million for Movies
- Film Studios Win New Funding
- Larry Ellison
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 2: Bam Ventures Launches Incubator for Brian Lee’s Ideas
- Larry Ellison to Leave Oracle
- A New Hollywood Studio?
- Discontent Mounts Over CEO Pay at Oracle