UCLA’s Anderson School of Management made No. 10 in Bloomberg Businessweek’s 2014 ranking of MBA programs, with USC’s Marshall School of Business trailing not-too-far behind at No. 21. Another local school, Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management, made its debut on this list, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Beats USC in Business School Rankings
- L.A. Business Schools Climb in Latest Rankings
- UCLA Tops Business School Rankings Locally
- UCLA Anderson Appoints Interim Dean
- L.A. Business Schools Rank on Forbes List
- UCLA, USC Jump in Latest Biz School Rankings
- Pepperdine Makes Major Jump in U.S. News Rankings