Luis Serna, the pastor of a San Fernando church, has been sentenced to more than 10 years in federal prison for duping mostly low-income families into investing in a $7 million Ponzi scheme, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Valley Doc to Be Sentenced in Medicare Fraud
- Film Director, Producer Charged in Ponzi Scheme
- Santa Monica Parking Lot Operator Sentenced to Federal Prison for Bribery Scheme
- NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Chais Estate Faces Claims in Madoff Case
- Woman Sentenced in Medical Fraud Case
- Probation Chief Warns About Inmate Release
- Fraud Charges Filed Against Former Woodbridge Executives