California and seven other states want to put 3.3 million electric and fuel cell vehicles on the road by 2025, the Los Angeles Times, reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Bucks Trends
- Package of Bills to Boost Electric Cars
- Malibu Village Shopping Center Sold to Atlanta Buyers
- Air Board May Slash Zero-Emission Rule
- Bill Would Restrict Electric Vehicle Subsidies for Wealthy
- Tesla to Produce Lower Cost Models
- Three Bills Aim to Get More Hybrids, Electric Cars on the Road
- Honda, Subaru Announce Auto Show Previews