There is new urgency by regulators to impose new rules on the proliferation of unmanned aircraft, The Wall Street Journal reports. New rules could affect businesses such as production company Drone Dudes of Los Angeles, which has used drones to film commercials for Wal-Mart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Feds Indict FedEx in Prescription Drug Case
- TV Shows Get Longer Window on Paid Ads
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Worries Increase Over Growth