The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Monday that the Los Angeles County Flood Control District is liable for stormwater pollution that flows down both the Los Angeles and San Gabriel rivers, the San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stormwater Cleanup Fee Put on Slow Track
- Pot Ruling Not Expected to Affect L.A. Measures
- The Trade-In
- Industry Expert Says Fracking Not Linked to Earthquakes
- Hobby Lobby Opens in West Covina
- Court Delays L.A. River Cleanup
- LAEDC Saved or Attracted 200,000 Jobs for L.A. County
- Irwindale Declares Sriracha Factory a Public Nuisance