The embattled bitcoin exchange said today that it has found 200,000 bitcoins in a "forgotten" digital wallet -- a haul today worth $116 million, CNN Money reports. Meanwhile, A U.S. judge who froze assets belonging to Mt. Gox' American affiliate has loosened the restraint to see where some of that digital currency flows, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mt. Gox Allows Customers to Check Their Balances
- How Mt. Gox Went Down
- Bitcoin Exchange Shuts Amid Allegations of $350 Million Hack
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy
- Radio Shack to Close 1100 Stores
- Chipotle: Global Warming Could Force Guacamole off Its Menus
- Bitcoin Broker Bets on Digital Change
- L.A. Angel Investor Named Chair of Troubled Bitcoin Foundation