Science Inc., which invests in early tech startups, has announced a seed investment in FreeGameCredits.com, a mobile user acquisition platform for game developers that drives traffic through in-app purchases.
The size of the round was not disclosed. Science Chief Executive Michael Jones said the partnership will help address issues facing mobile companies.
“There’s a lot of different ways for people to drive installations of applications,” Jones said. “But once someone installs applications, encouraging them to reengage with an app and use that app over and over is a real challenge for mobile developers.”
Located in Santa Monica, Science has more than 13 investments, including Dollar Shave Club, DogVacay, HelloSociety, Ellie and Uncovet.
You May Also Like
- CardBlanc Launches Social Shopping App
- Science Inc. Shares Mobile Plan After Acquiring PlayHaven
- Mandalay Digital Buys Appia
- Science Inc. Acquires App-Maker InLight
- TapZen Receives $8 Million from Tencent
- Lootsie Raises $3.5 Million
- Makemoji Raises $1 Million Seed Round
- Mobile Games Are a $21 Billion Market