Amazon.com has stopped taking DVD preorders for upcoming Warner Bros. Home Video releases, including the studio’s recent hit “The Lego Movie,” as the companies wrangle over contract terms, Variety reports.
You May Also Like
- Warner Bros., Lego Want to Kick the Brick Out of Minecraft
- Amazon in Talks for Download Service
- TT Games Opens UK Studio for Lego Mobile Video Games
- Warner Bros. Considers as Many as 1,000 Layoffs
- Turner Launches FilmStruck
- Warner Bros. Targets Counterfeit Products on Amazon
- Teaming Up
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?