Amazon.com has stopped taking DVD preorders for upcoming Warner Bros. Home Video releases, including the studio’s recent hit “The Lego Movie,” as the companies wrangle over contract terms, Variety reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon in Talks for Download Service
- Warner Bros., Lego Want to Kick the Brick Out of Minecraft
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 12: Hyperloop One Becomes ‘Virgin Hyperloop One’ with Investment from Virgin Group
- Turner Launches FilmStruck
- Warner to Launch On-Demand Trial
- Warner Bros. Considers as Many as 1,000 Layoffs
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?