Beyond Meat, an El Segundo startup that produces synthetic meat products from plants material, announced Monday that it had closed a Series D funding round.
The company would not disclose the amount raised other than to say the latest round was the largest it had raised to date.
Existing investors Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Obvious Corp., Bill Gates, Morgan Creek Capital and Honest Tea founder Seth Goldman were joined in the latest round by DNS Capital, representing Gigi Pritzker Pucker and Michael Pucker, WTT Investment and S2G Ventures.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regional Report
- Beyond Meat Expands Research Facility
- Beyond Meat Increases Manufacturing Operations
- Beyond Meat Raises $17 Million Investment
- Deals of the Week: A look at the companies that signed on the dotted line last week
- Beyond Meat Plans Global Distribution
- Beyond Meat Seeks $100M in Initial Offering
- Meal Kit Service Chef’d Raises $25 Million from Smithfield Foods Inc.