Former Microsoft chief Steve Ballmer, who wants to buy the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion, had a “friendly meeting” with team co-owner Donald Sterling, ESPN reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ballmer Buying Clippers After Sterling Deemed Mentally Unfit
- Ballmer Eyes Clippers
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Sterling Battling Cancer
- Clippers Case Continues
- Attorney Denies Sterling Is Mentally Incompetent
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case
- Bank of America Speaking to Clippers Suitors