Walt Disney Co. and Netflix announced an agreement in which the latter company will have the exclusive right to stream theatrically screened movies to Canadian audiences, according to Variety.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney, Netflix Sign Distribution Deal
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 8: Walt Disney to Pull Content from Netflix and Launch Streaming Service
- Silicon Beach Report April 26: Snapchat Releases $150 Dollar Sunglasses
- Silicon Beach Report March 11: Stamps.com Announces $60 Million Stock Repurchase Plan
- RSA Films Teams with Ad Agency for Marketing Venture
- Miramax Signs Streaming Movie Deal with Netflix
- Disney Expands Video Platform, Emphasizing Ownership
- Disney-ABC in Pact to Stream Shows Over Netflix