SAG-Aftra’s national board has approved a new three-year labor deal for film and television performers, the Los Angeles Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SAG-AFTRA Confirms Layoffs
- SAG-Aftra Reaches Agreement on Commercial Contracts
- Actors, Talent Managers Spar Over Ethics Code
- SAG-AFTRA Offers New Health Mart Service
- Teamsters Authorize Strike That Would Stop Commercial Production in L.A.
- Las Vegas, Hollywood Team Up
- Paramount Pictures Film Group President Leaving
- Web-Based TV Production on the Rise in Los Angeles