L.A. engineering firm Aecom Technology Corp. will buy San Francisco’s URS Corp. in a $6 billion deal that is expected to give Aecom new opportunities in the energy sector, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Aecom Acquires URS
- Profile: Sparks Networks
- Work on Faraday Future’s Electric Car Factory Halted
- Zillow Buying Trulia for $3.5 Billion
- Powerhouse Koreatown Bank to Form?
- GROWTH - Acquisition Raises Profile Of AECOM
- Berkshire Hathaway to Buy Precision Castparts
- OneWest Bank CEO Fights Protesters With Unusual Campaign