Science Inc. has acquired Armenian app-maker InLight as the technology studio looks to expand its mobile content portfolio.
Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
InLight, which is managed by an eight-person team out of Yerevan, Armenia, shares content aimed at women through its social reader on mobile devices.
“The team is a talented and respected crew of iOS developers, and they’ll be working on a handful of exciting new projects internally for Science as we look to now build and fund new mobile projects,” Science said on its website.
InLight is not the first mobile company added to Science’s portfolio. In May, the startup studio bought social bookmark manager Delicious. In addition to its own stable of companies, Science has invested in Dollar Shave Club, DogVacay and HelloSociety.
You May Also Like
- Science Inc. Shares Mobile Plan After Acquiring PlayHaven
- Hitcents Acquires Appmaker Moonshark
- Mandalay Digital Acquires Xyo
- Zefr Acquires Ad Tech Firm Engodo
- TapZen Receives $8 Million from Tencent
- Yahoo Buys Video Streaming Startup RayV
- Glu Mobile Acquires Long Beach’s Cie Games
- CardBlanc Launches Social Shopping App