DreamWorks co-chair Steven Spielberg has given responsibility for day-to-day creative leadership of the studio to Holly Barro, who is a candidate to succeed Stacey Snider, the co-chair chief executive who is headed to Fox. Spielberg has interviewed others, but seems likely to stick with internal leadership, Variety said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Update: Disney, DreamWorks Reach Deal
- How DreamWorks Slimmed Down to Stay Alive
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Steven Spielberg - #8
- Universal to Distribute Future DreamWorks Films
- DreamWorks in Talks to Move to Disney
- Spielburg's New DreamWorks Finalizes Financing
- In Hollywood, the Easy-Money Generation Toughens Up
- Tough Deal to Come for Spielberg