Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti on Thursday stepped up his effort to overhaul the leadership of the city’s much-criticized municipal utility and curb the influence of its powerful employees’ union by nominating a new agency boss and dismissing a top-ranking executive, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Rejects DWP Salary Deal
- Garcetti Faces Early Test in Proposed DWP Deal
- L.A. Mayor Garcetti Names McClain-Hill to DWP Commission
- Garcetti Calls for Roadwork, Tax Cuts
- Garcetti Appointees Sue DWP Union Chief
- DWP Deal a Mixed Win for Garcetti
- Garcetti Wants Change for Better with New DWP Chief
- Los Angeles DWP Chief Ron Nichols Resigns