Even as the U.S. churns out more fossil fuels, evidence abounds that alternative energy in general—and solar in particular—is staging a comeback of sorts. CNBC reports that the halo effect has spread to solar stocks.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Poll: Twitter IPO Not Worth all the Hype
- Has the Post-Password Era Arrived?
- Welders to Women: We Want You!
- Goodbye to Voicemail at JP Morgan
- Carmakers on Verge of Incentives War
- Airlines Scrapping Clunkers Sooner as Oil Prices Rise
- Student Loan Balances Are Up, and So Are Delinquencies
- Taxes to Rise as Budget Deal Remains Elusive