A week after terminating Chief Executive Dov Charney, American Apparel Inc. said its board has adopted a revised code of conduct and ethics after a review of the company’s corporate governance and policies, the Wall Street Journal reports. Read more about the changes at the downtown L.A. clothing company in the Los Angeles Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel Board Rejects Takeover Bid
- American Apparel: Takeover Bid, Board Shakeup and ‘Betrayal’
- American Apparel Backer Blasts Charney
- Charney Takes the Stand
- Charney Reacts to Firing, Yahoo Reports
- American Apparel Names New Chairman
- Charney Now Consulting for American Apparel
- American Apparel Resists Charney Takeover